La villa è documentata a partire dal XVIII
The complex has two rectangular units faced and connected by a boundary wall, where the ashlar entry portal opens into the inner courtyard.
Next to the villa there is a small oratory named after Santa Cristina, (owned by the villa) already mentioned in a document dated 1726, but probably dating back to the second half of the 1600s;
the altarpiece with the Madonna with Child and Sant’Orsola is in fact referable to this period.
The Farm is located in Le Palaie, (Pelago) and is surrounded by greenery and with a splendid panoramic view of the surrounding hills.
The Estate is surrounded by about 11 hectares of land including 8 hectares of vines and the remaining olive groves and woods.
about 1400 square meters of housing
warehouses, cellars about 750 square meters
Little chapel about 400 square meters
Land 11 HA approximately
more information in the Agency